The Olinda Collective is a small boutique operating as a permanent marketplace in the heart Olinda. We showcase a range of quality products by local designers including handmade jewellery, homewares and vintage and upcycled clothing. We are passionate about sourcing and developing local products and supporting artistic enterprises within the community. We are very excited to have talented makers and creators join the Olinda Collective!
- Large: $60 per week +gst - and one day working in the shop per week
- Small: $60 per week +gst
- Box/Shelf: $25 per week +gst
Rent is required one calendar month in advance. One months notice is required if you would like to vacate and we have a 3 month initial minimum period.
We do not take commission on your sales and the money made from your stall will be paid directly to your selected bank account on a weekly basis!
- Large spaces are 2 metres wide x 1.2 metres deep x 2.7 metres high. These will have wall partitions and enough space to create a ‘story’ or theme for your shop.
- Small spaces are 1 metre wide x 50 centimetres deep x 2.7 metres high and are ideal for a rack of clothing, a cabinet, or shelving large enough to showcase your work.
- Box/Shelving spaces are approximately 2 shelves at 40 cm wide (depending on the space).
We encourage you to work your space as your own shop. This includes styling, branding and stocking. We don’t touch your space aside from general cleaning or tidying.